[Scip] Adding Primal Heuristic Solution Value

sheetal murkute shvm11 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 23:49:36 MET 2012

Hi,

I am solving MIP using SCIP. For that, I want to provide some primal
heuristic solution values at the start of branch and bound.
Should I use the routine SCIPsetSolVals for this?

There are 350 continuous and 35 integer variables in my problem. I have
solution with values of these 385 variables.
Will setting "nvars=385, SCIP_Real* vals to these solution values, and var
pointer for  variables" include the primal heuristic solution for my
problem?

SCIP_RETCODE<http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/type__retcode_8h.html#ac847f5a370187651fbc1b82d0170b480>
 SCIPsetSolVals<http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/scip_8h.html#ab4007453cafad788430c2ad55129479f>
(SCIP<http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/type__scip_8h.html#a4792a242d315bf76f05b1f4e0712bc33>
 * *scip*,SCIP_SOL<http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/type__sol_8h.html#a76b0c06e8d5c166fe241cced9564ce90>
 * *sol*,int *nvars*,SCIP_VAR<http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/type__var_8h.html#a032edd1f5032513d49e397ebdcc8915b>
 ** *vars*,SCIP_Real * *vals* )

Please let me know if this is incorrect or if there is any other method for
this.

--
Thanks with Best Regards,
Sheetal