[Scip] [SCIP] adding constraints during pricing

Stefan Heinz heinz at zib.de
Sat Mar 31 16:33:40 MEST 2012

Hi,

when you create the new linear constraints did you set the initial flag
to TRUE (this is the first Boolean of the ten)?

http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/cons__linear_8h.html#aa7aed137a4130b35b168812414413481

Doing that should put the new constraints into the LP before it is
solved again. The magic happens in the method SCIPpriceLoop()

http://scip.zib.de/doc/html_devel/solve_8c_source.html#l01625

in line 01755.

Best Stefan