[Scip] Meaning of SPARSESOLUTION Member Data

Hélène Toussaint helene.toussaint at isima.fr
Thu May 24 10:30:26 MEST 2012

Hi all,

I have tried to collect all feasible solutions generated by my BCP
algorithm using SCIPcount().

1. I have fixed the collect parameter to TRUE like this:
SCIPsetBoolParam( env._scip, "constraints/countsols/collect", TRUE) ;

2. After solving (using SCIPcount() ) I have used the
SCIPgetCountedSparseSolutions to obtain the solutions like this:

SCIP_VAR **vars;
intnvars, nsols;
SPARSESOLUTION **sols;
SCIPgetCountedSparseSolutions( env._scip, &vars, &nvars,&sols, &nsols );

I have had a look to the values stored in nsols and vars but I don't
understand their meanings and so I am not able to construct the
solutions. Could you please help me with these data: how can I get the
solutions (objective value and variables values) ?

Best regards,
Hélène