[Scip] Collecting feasible solutions in SCIP

michael.winkler@zib.de michael.winkler at zib.de
Tue May 29 22:24:38 MEST 2012

> Is it possible in SCIP to collect specified number of solutions with less
> than a specified MIP gap. ( For example,
> I want to collect 2000 feasible solutions with less than 30% MIP gap).

You can add a constraint to restrict your feasible region to only count
solution with less than 30% MIP gap. Note, that the gap can change due to
new primal solutions or to a better dual bound. So the question should be
to what value you want to define 30% and as a result use this to restrict
your feasible region.

Best, Micha