[Scip] how to add quadratic constraint handler

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Tue Nov 27 11:54:10 MET 2012

Dear Ahmad,

you are right, you will need to put your problem into form

    min { z : z >= f(x), x \in P }

where f is your quadratic objective function and P your polytope.

SCIP 3.0 constains the example project "CallableLibrary" (in the folder
example/CallableLibrary) with three examples of how to create nonlinear
constraints if not using a file reader:

- src/circle.c (second-order cone constraints)
- src gastrans.c (abspower constraints)
- src/string.c (quadratic and general nonlinear constraints)

The last one should be good for your purpose.

Best regards,

Ambros