[Scip] Stopping the pricer

Jose L Walteros jl.walteros at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 08:06:39 MEST 2012

Hi all,

I am currently using a integer program as a pricing problem for my BPC,
which I am also solving using SCIP. I am interested in stopping the pricer
when the first integer solution with a negative reduced cost is produced.
To do this, I am using the event handler event_bestsol, which captures the
event of a new best integer solution. I managed to capture the event,
however, I am not sure how to ask subscip to stop and accept the current
best solution within the SCIP_DECL_EVENTEXEC(eventExecBestsol) method.

Thanks for your help

-Jose