[Scip] Bad dual bound

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Thu Apr 4 13:59:44 MEST 2013

Hi,

I get a gap of 161.04% after 100 nodes, still big though.

I think I wrote this twice already, but here again: In order to help, we
will need more information, like which SCIP version you are using with
which external components (e.g., LP and NLP solvers), on which platform,
using which input format.

One possibility for having a larger gap than I do is that you run
without Ipopt, but that's just speculation.

Stefan