[Scip] adding constraints within pricer redcost method

Andreas Gebauer Andreas.Gebauer at rwth-aachen.de
Wed Apr 17 14:02:22 MEST 2013

Hi all,

I'm still having trouble with adding constraints dynamically in the pricer redcost method.
The linear constraints are added to the problem immediately but the corresponding rows are not.
So the next LP-Loop produces infeasible solutions but does not notice it.

The properties of the corresponding constraints are as follows:
cons is active, added, checked, not deleted, not dynamic, enabled, enforced, global, inProb, initial, not local, locked, not lockedNeg, lockedPos, Modifiable, not obsolete, not original, propagated, propagationEnabled, not removable, separated, separationEnabled, not stickingAtNode, transformed

The constraints are created with
  SCIP_CALL(SCIPcreateConsLinear(scip, &cons, consname.str().c_str(), 0, NULL, NULL, 0.0,0.0, TRUE, TRUE, TRUE, TRUE, TRUE, FALSE, TRUE, FALSE, FALSE, FALSE));

Nevertheless, there is discrepancy of the numbers of rows and cons.

I guess it is a problem with some parameters of the linear constraint handler but I don't know the magic trick.
Does anybody has a hint?

Thanks!
Best regards,
Andreas