[Scip] Branch and Price method

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Wed Apr 17 15:24:21 MEST 2013

Hi Mahdi,

does this happen already at the root node or after branching? If it's
after branching, how do you perform branching?

Is the delay flag of your pricer set to TRUE?

Do you have upper bounds on your variables? That is a problem in
branch-and-price, because a variable at its upper bound can have
negative reduced costs. This can be avoided by marking the upper bound
to be lazy, which is probably what you read about in the FAQ?

How does your problem look like?