[Scip] How to find out which constraints were active during the solving process

Rostislav Stanek rostislav.stanek at uni-graz.at
Thu Apr 18 13:50:52 MEST 2013

Dear SCIP community,

I have the following problem: I would like to find out which constraints
were active during the solving process and which did not at all.

Thus I defined an event handler and set the events
SCIP_EVENTTYPE_FIRSTLPSOLVED and SCIP_EVENTTYPE_LPSOLVED and
SCIP_EVENTTYPE_NODESOLVED.

Then I call SCIPconsIsActive(constraint) in the method
SCIP_DECL_EVENTEXEC(EventHandlerLPSolved::scip_exec) and always obtain
false. (I have references to all constraints (std::vector<SCIP_CONS *>
&constraints;) in the class).

Am I doing something wrong? Is it possible to get out all constraints
used during the solving process?

Thank you very much for all hints and tips.

Yours faithfully
Rostislav Stanek