[Scip] Scope for improving performance?

Vivek Periaraj vivek.periaraj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 16:42:05 MEST 2013

Hi Tobias,

Setting CPX_PARAM_PRRIND to steepest pricing more or less gives me the same time. I have also set CPX_PARAM_ADVIND to 0 in my runs. Since I keep resolving the same problem, this could have impact. If so, is there a SCIP param that could turn off ADVIND, then I could test with that. I don't know how to set a CPLEX param through SCIP.

Regards,
Vivek.