[Scip] Update of SCIP_Cons.active for a local constraint

Hélène Toussaint helene.toussaint at isima.fr
Tue Dec 17 15:52:46 CET 2013

Dear SCIP team,

I have a branch and price algorithm in which I use my own branch rule
(associated to a constraint handler). Thus I create and add some local
constraints at each node.

When I process the current node I need to know the active local
constraints. I check the flag "active" of the Scip_Cons structure but
there is a problem when a node is deactivated and then reactivated:
sometimes the active flag of the associated local constraints was
updated (to 1) when I enter scip_active() method but sometimes it wasn't
(in the latter case it seems it's updated in the children).

How can I know the active constraints when I am in scip_active() or in
scip_prop () ?

Best regards,

Hélène