[Scip] xcode compatibility

michael.winkler@zib.de michael.winkler at zib.de
Wed Feb 20 23:16:21 MET 2013

Hi Sheetal,

using xcode as IDE should not be a problem for SCIP; but I do not have any
experience using it. The LLVM compiler project should also works with
SCIP, at least on a Linux system you can also use the clang compiler
instead of the gcc compiler (by setting COMP=clang).

If you even disable ZIMPL then you don't need gmp. Also readline can be
disabled by setting the make option READLINE=false, so it is not
mandatory.

Can you please send us more information on the compiler errors, your
detailed make command and also the compiler version of your gcc?

Best, Micha