[Scip] Time Limit

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Sat Feb 23 12:48:49 MET 2013

Hi,

usually SCIP should stop at the time limit (or short after).
If that does not happen, then either because SCIP's time measuring is
incorrect (what does SCIP think about how much time it spend?) or
because there is some component in SCIP that takes a very long time and
does not check in between whether the time limit has been reached.
In any case, it would be good if you could file a bug report at
https://www.edom.mi.uni-erlangen.de/cgi/scipweb/submit.pl and attach
some instances where this happens, some log files, and information on
your environment (os, compiler, scip version), everything that could be
helpful to reproduce the issue.

Best,
Stefan