[Scip] update of upper bound and coefficient of variables during pricing in column generation

Alessia Violin aviolin at ulb.ac.be
Mon Jan 14 15:50:27 MET 2013

Hello,

I have implemented a column generation procedure in SCIP (using c++) and
now I am trying to use a stabilization procedure to improve it. I am
doing this by adding some slack variables in the master problem, and I
would like to change the upper bound of these variables during the
pricing. Is there a method that allows me to do this?
Furthermore I also would like to change the coefficient of those
variables in the objective function, during the pricing.
I have done my best to look through the documentation, but I was not
able to find how to do these updates.

If there are no methods, could anyone give me a suggestion on the
simplest way to do it?

Many thanks in advance for any help!

Alessia Violin

--
Alessia Violin
Service Graphes et Optimisation Mathématique (G.O.M.)
Email:aviolin at ulb.ac.be
Webpage:http://homepages.ulb.ac.be/~aviolin/