[Scip] update of upper bound and coefficient of variables during pricing in column generation

Tue Christensen TUEC at asb.dk
Tue Jan 15 10:03:34 MET 2013

Sorry, I was too fast. The function SCIPchgVarObj does not allow you to change the objective function coefficient beyond the scip_stage_presolving. The reason for this might be what I explained below (it could invalidate presolving => fixing of variables).

I will leave this question to the experts!

Cheers,

Tue