[Scip] writing lp of a node

Timo Berthold berthold at zib.de
Sat Jan 19 20:30:29 MET 2013

Dear Ahmad,

Or use the function SCIPwriteLP()
(see
http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/scip_8h.shtml#acd6b8b84faff8743c72ea614e409ffcf)
when you are working with the callable library.

Note, however, that in both cases only the LP of the currently active node
will be written -- more formally, whatever is in the LP data structure at
the moment it is called. For instance, calling the function before and
after cutting plane separation will generate different output files.

I nevertheless believe that this is exactly the function you are seeking;
I just want to clarify how it works.

Best,
Timo