[Scip] Column Generation with non-linear constraints

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Sun Jan 20 23:24:15 MET 2013

Hi Victor,

I guess your general constraints should be in the master problem? You
wrote a constraint handler for this type of constraints, which also does
the cut generation?
In contrast to the standard linear constraints, you don't have a 1:1
correspondence for constraints and rows in the LP anymore, but several
rows (cuts) for one constraint. You should probably add a method to your
constraint handler which returns an array of rows that were added to the
LP for enforcing this constraint. After that, you can use the method
SCIProwGetDualsol() to ask for the dual solution values for all these
rows and use them to update the objective of your pricing problem(s).
On the other hand, adding a variable to a constraint of your handler,
you need to also add it to all the cuts previously created.