[Scip] soplex unable to parse LP file generated by zimpl

George Nychis gnychis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 20:56:32 MEST 2013

Note that instead of changing FR[R], I can just force the frequencies of
radios 4 and 5 to 2437 with:

  subto forceBetterSol:
    af[5,2437]==1;

By doing that, I again get the better solution.  But, by leaving it up to
choice it still solves with a lower objective value.  I've been trying to
go through the tutorial to see if I can toy with the different heuristics
to have it find this solution.