[Scip] Get cuts found

Timo Berthold berthold at zib.de
Wed Jun 5 14:01:34 MEST 2013

Hi Jonas,

SCIPgetPoolCuts() and SCIPgetNPoolCuts() should do.
If you want to get the only the active cuts, what you can do is go
through the rows of the LP, check whether the row activity is equal to
the lhs or the rhs.
I think you cannot determine 100% sure whether a row comes from a cut;
however, a rank > 0 implies that this is the case.

Hope that helps,
Timo