[Scip] including a solution found by an heuristic

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Tue Jun 18 17:37:23 MEST 2013

Hi Alessia,

I suppose the solution lives in the transformed problem, does it?

Maybe you can get some additional information if you add

#define SCIP_DEBUG

at the very top of src/scip/sol.c and recompile.  If not, you could add
a manual debug printf to SCIPprimalTrySolFree() in primal.c to see
whether solOfInterest() returns TRUE.

Ambros