[Scip] optimal solution wrong?

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Tue Mar 12 19:40:04 MET 2013

Hi,

it works for me.
I tried SCIP 3.0.1 with CPLEX as LP solver on an OSiL translation of the
instance and GAMS 24.0.2 on the original .gms file with SCIP 3.0 and
either CPLEX and SOPLEX. Both on Linux 64bit.

If it does not work for you, please file a bugreport at
   https://www.edom.mi.uni-erlangen.de/cgi/scipweb/submit.pl
including information about which SCIP version you are using, on which
platform, which external libraries you linked into SCIP, and how you
feed the problem into SCIP.

Stefan

PS: 14.2031 is the value of of the initial solution, at least in case of
osil and gms input.