[Scip] Upper bound on variables during pricing

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Tue Mar 19 12:48:43 MET 2013

Hi Hélène,

you are right, that should not happen. Can you send me the solving
statistics, which you get by typing "display statistics" in the
interactive shell or calling SCIPprintStatistics()? This should help to
identify the plugin which changes the bound.

Besides, you best disable the other propagators, too, if you don't want
SCIP to change bounds itself. You can either disable all propagation by
setting propagating/maxrounds and propagating/maxroundsroot to 0, but I
guess your modifications to the problem data after branching are also
done during propagation? In this case, you need to disable all default
propagators individually by setting their freqency to -1.