[Scip] Which heuristic sould solution?

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Sun Mar 24 13:44:58 MET 2013

Hi Ina,

the number of solutions that is printed in the end it the total number
of solutions found, while you only get a line indicating that a new
solution was found if this solution is the new incumbent.

But you can display the statistics via "display statistics" in the
interactive shell or calling SCIPprintStatistics() for the callable
library. In these statistics, there is a section about heuristics, where
you see for each heuristic how often it was called, how many solutions
if found and how much time was spent in it.