[Scip] add constraints while solver is running?

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Fri Mar 29 21:28:14 MET 2013

I just realized: Maybe your question was more about how to interrupt the
solving process in order to communicate the new upper bound.

For this, using the event handler system of SCIP is probably best, see

    http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/EVENT.shtml

Maybe check out how it's done in the code of our parallelization
framework UG, which is included in the SCIP Optimization Suite.

- Ambros