[Scip] providing SCIP with a new current solution during BCP

Hélène Toussaint helene.toussaint at isima.fr
Mon May 6 16:27:30 MEST 2013

Dear all,

I solve a MIP problem by BCP.

Before the cutting phase I'd like to change the current solution: indeed
from the current solution S, I compute several other solutions with the
same objective value and among all these solutions I keep the solution
S' which meets a certain condition. S' is valid for the current
constraints. I'd like S' to become the current solution and update the
dual variables so that I can continue the cutting, pricing and branching
with S'.

Is there a way to do this with SCIP?

Best regards,

Hélène