[Scip] General lower and upper bound

michael.winkler@zib.de michael.winkler at zib.de
Wed May 15 17:00:18 MEST 2013

Hi Rostislav,

it is totally valid to use a linear constraint for setting lower and upper
bounds, especially if you want to do this in problem stage. In
(pre-)solving you can also use SCIPupdateLocalLowerbound() or
SCIPupdateCutoffbound() do update your bounds respectively.(Note that the
cutoffbound needs to be better than the already known one.)

Best, Michael