[Scip] Extend SCIP with a new constraint handler

Miro Marinov mbm503 at york.ac.uk
Tue Nov 5 19:32:16 CET 2013

Dear SCIPpers,

I am trying to extend SCIP with a new constraint handler. I have included
the appropriate .c/.h files in the SCIPDIR/src/scip folder and added those
files in the SCIPPLUGINLIBOBJ of the Makefile. SCIP compiles successfully
but then when I provide a data file (which contains constrains that need to
be handled by the new constraint handler) I receive a warning that states:
‘constraint handler doesn’t exist in SCIP data structure’.  I suppose I am
missing something so could you please explain what else needs to be done so
that the constraint handler is fully integrated.

The reason I am trying to extend SCIP is to take advantage of the
parallelism provided by UG. The idea is to run those extended SCIPs in
parallel using, for example, fibreSCIP.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hear from you. (:

Kind Regards,

Miro