[Scip] FibreSCIP

Miro Marinov mbm503 at york.ac.uk
Sat Nov 16 23:51:30 CET 2013

Dear SCIPpers,

I have extend SCIP with a couple of constraint handlers. When I use this
extended SCIP to solve a problem in the appropriate format it all works
well. However, when I try using the UG framework with FibreSCIP (linked to
the extended SCIP), it returns 'infeasible' with dual bound gap 0%. I have
no idea what to do. Alternatively, I can do a project of my own (pretty
similar to the LOP example included in SCIP) instead of extending SCIP with
the constraint handlers (which will be more elegant solution for me) but I
have no idea how to take advantage of the parallelism provided by UG in
that case (In other words how would you run the LOP example in parallel via
FibreSCIP)

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hear from you. (:

Kind Regards,

Miro