[Scip] java/groovy interface

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Wed Nov 20 11:42:37 CET 2013

Dear Zhanibek,

welcome on the SCIP mailing list. I am afraid that a working, deep SCIP
interface with Java is currently not available.

The command line argument scip -c "some commands for scip to execute" allows
for a simulation of a complete SCIP interactive shell session from
the command line.

Modifying the command string should make it easy to communicate with SCIP
from inside groovy. Have a look at check/check.sh in the SCIP directory,
which uses a TMPFILE as batch-file to finally
execute SCIP by piping $TMPFILE commands in, line by line:

scip < $TMPFILE

This does not relieve you from parsing the .sol files by yourself, of course.

Hope this helps.

Happy piping and best regards
Gregor