[Scip] Using the CPLEX MIP solver with GCG for pricing problems

Xavier Schepler xavier.schepler at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 10:48:12 CET 2013

Hello,

I'm a new SCIP user: I did my first steps with the SCIP API and the GCG
console these last days.
Thank you for providing the mathematical programming community such
useful tools.

I'm using GCG in console mode with lp and blk files.
I would like to use the CPLEX MIP solver with GCG to solve the pricing
problems, instead of the SCIP MIP solver.
I looked for a GCG compilation option, and then for a GCG console
option, but I didn't find any one
which would provide the possibility to use the CPLEX MIP solver for pricing.

Is it possible to use the CPLEX MIP solver with GCG for pricing problems?

Best regards,

Xavier Schepler