[Scip] Linking error in Windows

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Sun Oct 6 19:32:49 CEST 2013

Hi Shahin,

are you using the VS libs from the SCIP website or did you build SCIP on
your own?

SCIPinfinity() is different in debug and optimized mode.  When you
compile with the NDEBUG flag, SCIPinfinity() becomes a macro and is not
available as a function.

Your problem might be, that your SCIP lib is built in optimized mode
(with NDEBUG), but your VRP code in debug mode.  Can you try adding
NDEBUG to your compiler flags?

ambros