[Scip] how to run using FiberSCIP?

George Nychis gnychis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 21:20:53 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have a quad core machine and I would like to run SCIP using all 4 cores
using the recent FiberSCIP work.  I have scip opt suite 3.0.1 and built
from the main directory using "make PARASCIP=true"

I didn't find any documentation on how exactly things should work there
forward (e.g., are flags needed?).  But it appears that only one of my
cores is being used, and the process manager suggested there was only 1
thread from scip:

[image: Inline image 1]

Does anyone know how I can trigger FiberSCIP to split the work across the
cores?

Thanks!
George