[Scip] how to run using FiberSCIP?

George Nychis gnychis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 01:52:58 CEST 2013

Also, is there a manual online somewhere that I can use?

I am trying to run it like "fscip blah.zpl" but I think it's looking for a
parameter file, and I don't know what one looks like.

I looked at the "ParaSCIP" reference on the UG homepage, but it's more of a
technical/research paper rather than a manual to use fscip.

Just trying to figure out how to solve the program specified my ZIMPL file
and split it across 4 cores.

- George