[Scip] possible to output what is infeasible?

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Sun Sep 22 13:34:01 CEST 2013

Hi George,

does SCIP detect the infeasibility already in presolving? If that is the
case, as a start, you should set the verbosity level in SCIP to 5 (which
stands for full). The parameter is called "display/verblevel", in the
interactive shell, type "set disp verblevel 5". This will give you the
information which constraint handler or other plugin detected the
infeasibility.

After that, we can discuss how to identify the cause for the
infeasibility. For that, it would be good if you sent us the instance
and the SCIP output (best send it to me directly).