[Scip] SCIP interface with AMPL

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Sat Sep 28 15:06:34 CEST 2013

Hi,

what is not supported so far is to set SCIP options via the AMPL script
language.
However, AMPL/SCIP reads by default SCIP options from the file scip.set,
if present.

Alternatively, one can specify a SCIP settings file as argument to the
AMPL/SCIP binary. However, that would require to write out the AMPL
model as .nl file first and to run the binary explicitly, e.g.,
   ./bin/scipampl foo.nl myoptions.set

Btw, adding "-i" to the command line arguments gives you the SCIP
interactive shell.

Hope that helps,
Stefan