[Scip] about installing SCIP under Windows

Xiangyong Li lixiangyong at 163.com
Tue Apr 1 08:34:13 CEST 2014

 Dear Ambros,
I have tried building with LPS=spx. It failed with the following error
-> compiling obj/O.mingw.x86.gnu.opt/lib/lpi/lpi_spx.o

src/lpi/lpi_spx.cpp:76:23: fatal error: spxsolver.h: No such file or directory

 #include "spxsolver.h"

                       ^

compilation terminated.

make[1]: *** [obj/O.mingw.x86.gnu.opt/lib/lpi/lpi_spx.o] Error 1

make: *** [libs] Error 2

 Thanks,

Xiangyong Li
  From: Ambros GleixnerDate: 2014-04-01 13:54To: scipSubject: Re: [Scip] about installing SCIP under WindowsDear Xiangyong Li,

I have no experience with MinGW and MSYS, but the error message says
that your linker cannot find the pthread library, which is required by
Cplex.  If it is in a strange location, you can give this to MinGW by
the USRLDFLAGS option.

Maybe you can try building with LPS=spx first to see whether this succeeds.

ambros