[Scip] Branching on variables in the original problem

Shahin Gelareh shahin.gelareh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 13:32:20 CEST 2014

Dear SCIPers

I was browsing the archive to possibly find answer to my question before
posting here.
I saw the following message, in particular when it says:
"You only need to tell your pricing problem about branching decisions, see
http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/FAQ.shtml#Q5.3"

The questions are the following:
1. "need to tell your pricing problem" : is there a straightforward
mechanism for that or shall I keep a history of branches etc etc
2. The hyperlink http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/FAQ.shtml#Q5.3 seems no longer
valid. Would it be possible to still find it?

Cheers
Shahin