[Scip] Assertion failed: !lpCutoffDisabled(set)

Shahin Gelareh shahin.gelareh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 00:03:48 CEST 2014

Dear Gerald

Thank you for your reply.
Well answer to your first question:
lp_disablecutoff = 2
 and
lpiuobjlim =1e+20
it detects that nactivepricers = 1 in lpCutoffDisabled.

I use the following lines:
           SCIP_CALL( SCIPincludeObjPricer(scip, hrp_pricer_ptr, true) );

           /* activate pricer */
           SCIP_CALL( SCIPactivatePricer(scip, SCIPfindPricer(scip,
HRP_PRICER_NAME)) );

   /*************
    *  Solve    *
    *************/
    SCIP_CALL( SCIPsetCharParam(scip, "lp/initalgorithm", 'b') );
    SCIP_CALL( SCIPsolve(scip) );

when you say "objective limit" what is this and where is going this to be
used? why we need this? I could not find anywhere in documentation about it
(perhaps I missed it).

So, it seems to me like the pricer is activated at the correct place, no?

Just a question for myself, how is that possible to "during the solving
process after the first LP was solved" ??  that means you activate pricing
from inside an instance of e.g. constraint or ...?

Cheers
Shahin