[Scip] Branching on variables in the original problem

Shahin Gelareh shahin.gelareh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 00:53:39 CEST 2014

Dear SCIPers

It is clean that one can explicitly express the original variables as
combination of the master variables.
My original variables are binary.
But when one has \sum_i(\lambda_ij_x_ij )= x_j \in {0,1} there will be dual
variables associated to these sets of constraint.
How are these constraints which also include the lambdas would contribute
in some way in building the  pricing problem objective?

My results show that they cannot be  neglected even if they are equality
constraints otherwise it may never converge. So how we do we actually
handle them in  SCIP ?

Cheers
Shahin