[Scip] SCIP Workshop 2014 2nd Call for registrations; Deadline Extension until September 7

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Sat Aug 30 15:22:33 CEST 2014

Dear colleagues and SCIP users,

this is the second call for registrations for our upcoming SCIP
Workshop. We decided to extend the original registration deadline until
September 7.

We are planning to give a one day, hands-on introduction to SCIP
followed by two days of scientific talks, including a plenary talk by
Andrea Lodi, University of Bologna. The workshop will be held at Zuse
Institute Berlin from September 30--October 2, 2014. For more
information, see the workshop homepage

scip.zib.de/workshop

If you plan to attend, please send an email to

scipworkshop2014 at zib.de

including your name and affiliation, and let us know if you plan to
attend the introduction and/or the workshop, and whether you plan to
give a talk.

Hope to see you in Berlin,
Gregor and the SCIP team