[Scip] How to terminate early when primal-dual gap less than unity for integral objective ?

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Wed Jan 29 23:00:25 CET 2014

Dear Abde Ali,

it's nice to hear that you were able to resolve your previous problem
and are now proceeding with your implementation.

Luckily, your question now is easier to answer. :-) Normally, SCIP
detects that the objective function will always have an intregal value
for feasible solutions and stops if the gap is less than 1. However,
when doing branch-and-price, SCIP does not know that also all not yet
created variables are binary with objective value 1. But you can tell
SCIP that this is the case by calling SCIPsetObjIntegral(), then SCIP
will automatically stop.