[Scip] How to add zimpl-kate syntax highlighting xml

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Sat Jul 26 09:42:47 CEST 2014

Dear Ahmad,

I have not used this myself, and I think it is rather a general Kate
question, so Google should be your friend.  I found the instruction

"Installation: Copy the xml files in ~/.kde4/share/apps/katepart/syntax"

in the github project https://github.com/mtorromeo/kate-syntax-files.

Happy coding,
Ambros