[Scip] scip 3.1 is not writing the solution file

Alan Porto Bontempo alanbontempo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 18:38:05 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have a script called by my C# code, the script is:

set load C:\Users\alan\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpFF26.tmp
read
optimize
write solution C:\Users\alan\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpFF25.tmp
quit

Where:

C:\Users\alan\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpFF26.tmp -> configuration file
C:\Users\alan\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpFE88.lp -> LP file
C:\Users\alan\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpFF25.tmp -> Solution File

This was working fine until Scip 3.0.2, but when I use Scip 3.1 the scip do
not write the solution on the solution file.

But, When I run this commands by hand every thing goes right, even with
scip 3.1.

Can some one help me??

Best regards.

Alan Porto Bontempo