[Scip] Branch-Price to Branch-cut-Price

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Fri Jun 20 07:04:10 CEST 2014

Dear Cristina,

I am guessing your constraint handler does not have any constraints and
hence also no constraints marked as initial.  In this case, in
cons.c:2690 (SCIP 3.1), SCIP returns before calling the consinitlp callback:

    if( conshdlr->ninitconss == 0 || (!initkeptconss &&
       conshdlr->ninitconss == conshdlr->ninitconsskept) )
          return SCIP_OKAY;

Could you analyze whether this is the case by adding some debug
messages; if yes, then as a first workaround you could try to remove
these lines.

(A cleaner solution could be to generally allow calling the callback in
case CONSHDLR_NEEDSCONS is set to FALSE, but this needs some more
discussion.)

Cheers,
ambros