[Scip] Using a greedy heuristic to improve convergence of branch and price

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Sat Mar 8 09:29:14 CET 2014

Dear Abde Ali,

yes, this can be done very easily in SCIP. Please check out "How to add
primal heuristics" in the SCIP documentation:
http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/HEUR.php
Since you want to implement an improvement heuristic, I would recommend
to also have a look at the oneopt heuristic:
http://scip.zib.de/doc/html_devel/heur__oneopt_8c_source.php
In particular the tvalues for the heuristic properties and the way it
decides whether to run or not (seach for "bestsol") might be useful for you.