[Scip] question about "vif"

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Tue Mar 11 07:45:08 CET 2014

Hi,

I assume you are talking about the "vif" of Zimpl.  By default, Zimpl
reformulates vif's via a big-M formulation.  If the attribute
"indicator" is specified for the corresponding constraint, then it may
also result in an indicator constraint.

If you are reading a zpl file directly into the SCIP interactive shell,
you can see the result by typing "display problem"; if you use the
callable library, try SCIPwriteOrigProblem(scip, "prob.cip", NULL, FALSE).

Cheers,

ambros