[Scip] about implementing the branch and price under Windows

Xiangyong Li lixiangyong at 163.com
Fri Mar 28 15:04:05 CET 2014

Dear all,
I want to implement my own branch and price algorithms under Windows. Should I use SCIP or GCG as a framework for implementing the branch and price?
The "INSTALL" file of GCG said GCG is currently only tested on GNU/Linux and may not compile under Microsoft Windows.
The thesis of Gerald Gamrath demonstrated while implementing branch and price, GCG works much faster than the SCIP.

Can I use GCG to implement my own branch and price algorithm under windows?

Thanks,

Xiangyong Li