[Scip] Getting duals values of best solution

Abdelkader Ouali oualiaek at hotmail.fr
Thu Oct 16 22:48:37 CEST 2014

Dear scip users,
I have a short example of ILP, and i want to know how to get dual values of optimal solution,when i use cplex, it give me the correct value of dual variables,but when using scip the dual values is all zero, knowing that i set the pointers of constraint to the transformedones, in attachment you will find source code containing the example and how i do to get the dual values.
I want to know what is wrong in this code ?
Best regards
A. Ouali