[Scip] Getting duals values of best solution

Abdelkader Ouali oualiaek at hotmail.fr
Sat Oct 18 14:56:03 CEST 2014

Dear Thomas,
I checked again my code, and still not figure out where the problem is, to be more clear, during the column generation, Scip found the optimal solution of the restricted master problem, which is optimal for the master problem, when I look for dual values to compute the reduced cost they are all zero, and I get negative reduced cost allowing SCIP to generate more variables.I took these short examples as ILP, which is one step "when it founds optimal solution" during column generation, I have attached in this mail the source code of this ILP and the pricer.
Minimize Obj: -1 x0 -2 x1Subject to c0: +1 x1 = +1 c1: +1 x0 = +1 c2: +1 x0 = +1 c3: +1 x0 +1 x1 = +2Bounds 0 <= x0 <= 1 0 <= x1 <= 1Binaries x0 x1End
I checked the dual values using cplex by providing this example, and it gives the following duals obj: -3  x0 = 1  x1 = 1Duals : -2 -1 0 0
but when i get the dual values during the pricing process, i found this as a result
I check if i used transformed constraint by using SCIPconsIsTransformed(), and it returns true.So, why i'm not getting the correct values of dual variables ?
Sorry for the long mail, and thanks for any explanations
A. Ouali